Living at APX
Living at 715 West 28th Street is a unique opportunity. The Andronicus Chapter House serves as a living laboratory for historic preservation. Catering to USC students, there is always an active community life that takes pride in architecture and design.
Only a short walk or bike ride from campus on safe, well-lit streets, this 1896 Colonial Revival jewel is located centrally on what was once Ambassador Row. It is the most authentic home on this street, and the only one designated as a Historic Cultural Monument by the City of Los Angeles.
The Andronicus Alumni Association has lovingly owned, preserved, and restored this beautiful property since 1974. We are proud that we can continue to make this home available to tommorrow's architects and leaders with some of the lowest rental rates in the area.
We have a mix of bedroom and roommate options, with room for only 20 co-ed residents. Of these, the active members of Alpha Rho Chi have priority placement, but occasionally we do have spaces available for non-initiated residents.
All residents must be USC students, and must comply with the house rules set by the Active Chapter.
- 11 Bedrooms / 7 Bathrooms
- Architecture and Design Library
- Billiards Room
- 2 Communal Kitchens
- On-site coined laundry
- 24/7 Woodshop
- Design Studio
- Water, Gas, and Electricity included
- Limited occupancy
- Central Heating
- Weekly communal space cleaning service
- Weekly gardening service
- Bike Racks
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi Internet
- Free DirecTV
- A half block away from USC tram and LADOT Dash stops
- A half block away from Figueroa restaurants and shops
- Minutes from Downtown, Staples Center, and LA Live
- Close to 10 and 110 freeway on-ramps
- LA City Historic-Cultural Monument
If you have any questions, or are interested in living at APX, please contact us.